Pages

Monday, February 15, 2021

 

Hello Bloggers! Last week my hub went to wainui camp! we did heaps of fun activities, my favourites were coasteering and kayaking. In my slide i wrote about what we did at kayaking and coasteering, kayaking we were in 2 different groups, group 1 was for the people who were going in buddys and group 2 was for the people who wanted to go by themselfs i was in group 1 cause i had a buddy.
For coasteering we were in groups again group 1 and group 2. Have you ever jumped of rocks into the ocean? Have you ever been kayaking before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post